Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving, Winners, SALE!!! and Tribute!


In this Post:
Happy Thanksgiving
Black Friday THANKFUL For YOU SALE!
Tribute to Our Past DT members

No matter how often I decide to do a quick post, I seem to get carried away and it takes me forever – sorry!

I hope everyone is having a wonderful Thanksgiving today with the people they love and care about! Here in Canada, we celebrate Thanksgiving in October but it always feels too early and today seems like the perfect date to kick off the Christmas Season. I’ve been so busy working on new products I asked Jessica in our office to choose and contact 2 winners. Congratulations to StampinCathy and Paula who each won one of our new Couple of Cuties Stamp sets!

StampinCathy said...
Wow this is some fabulous and inspiring MOJO here! The DT rocked this challenge.I'm thankful for all the friends I've bet in cyber space and of course a chance at this adorable stamp set. Thanks for a chance.
Paula said...
Wow, great set. I have been so very blessed with 2 wonderful children, a husband who puts up with way too much from me :-) and a mother who loves her grandkids and still tries to take care of all of us from 300 miles away. And of course, I am thankful for great stamps!

I have so much to be thankful for and I’ve truly found the more I count my blessings the more they multiply! I’m thankful for my family, close friends and simply – my life! Creatively - I’m thankful for the inspiration that I receive in so many ways each day. From the things I discover, the people that I meet, our talented
current DT and past Design team members - from all of you whom I’ve met at shows, or who have left such uplifting comments here on this blog – THANK YOU! These quotes sum it all up.

"At times our own light goes out and is rekindled by a spark from another person. Each of us has cause to think with deep gratitude of those who have lighted the flame within us."
- Albert Schweitzer


Feeling gratitude and not expressing it is like wrapping a present and not giving it.
- William Arthur Ward


And finally from the simple plaque that always hung over the entrance to my Grandmother’s kitchen “GOD is LOVE’

So in gratitude, I decided we should have a ‘Black Friday Sale’ starting now until midnight tomorrow! I’m also posting some fantastic samples today from our past DT members and I’m going to send each of them a little thankful gift.

Our Black Friday ‘THANKFUL For YOU’ SALE lasts from right now until tomorrow, Nov 27 at 12 midnight for USA & Canadian orders only. * Sorry - I can't contact Shopatron to have them take off the S&H fee but I will issue you a credit or send you a check for what you are charged, you just tell us if you want a credit or a check!

Every Shopatron order will receive a *FREE Shipping Credit and a sheet of our Christmas Creative Scraps!

Every Shopatron order over $50.00 will also receive *FREE Shipping and a Small Clear Art Stamp Set (our choice if you don’t specify in order message box or email Jessica at:
office@craftysecrets.com )

Every Shopatron order over $100.00 will also receive *FREE Shipping and a Medium Clear Art Stamp Set (our choice if you don’t specify in order message box or email Jessica at: office@craftysecrets.com )

Now, onto some great samples from our past Design Team members since 2007, to whom I am so grateful for their creativity, hard work and inspiration!

Anna Wight (2007 - 2009) Please click HERE to see Anna's Crafty Secrets Gallery.

Anna used a combo from our Mini Memories Stamp Set with our cake image on this card adding faux stitching and ink.

Vivian created this pretty card using our Bouquets of Joy Stamp set and paper from our Earthy Paper Pad.

Lisa used the Santa from our Vintage Christmas set to decorate her altered Bingo card and great embellishments.
Sherrie used our Bug's Life Stamp Set on this fun card, paper from our Radiant Paper pad and Copic Markers.


Michelle Wooderson (2007-2008) Please click HERE to see Michelle's Crafty Secrets Gallery. Michelle used our Kewpies Stamp Set on this cute card and paper from our Classic Paper Pad.

Janel Brown (2007 - 2008) Please click HERE to see Janel's Crafty Secrets Gallery
Janel used paper from our Radiant Paper Pad and stamps from our Mini Memories Stamp Set on this mini layout.

Lisa created this cute beach house using our Sweetchips Folding House, Seaside Memories Stickers and paper from our Earthy Paper Pad.

Julie Ebersole (2007) Please click HERE to see Julie's Crafty Secrets Gallery
Julie used one of the angels from our Cherubs set and the flock of birds and little note from Bird Notes Stamp Set. Love the glitter on the clouds!

I have a bunch more things to show and share next time, so be sure to come back and visit!
Wishing you joy and creativity

Sandy Redburn
Owner

Toll Free Phone 1- 8888 597-8898
Toll Free Fax 1-888 597-2578
Local Phone 604 597-8817

Crafty Secrets Head Office
15430 78 A Ave.,
Surrey, BC V3S 8R4

USA Warehouse
250 H. Street, #436
Blaine, WA 98230

3 comments:

SweetMissDaisy (Anna Wight) said...

Wonderful post, Sandy! Thanks so much for the "feature". =) Cheers! -Anna.

KindredEsprit said...

I'm not sure when your sale ends? You mentioned November 21, but that was last Saturday. Did you mean ends at Friday Nov 27th?

Crafty Secrets Heartwarming Vintage Co. said...

Hi, I must have been asleep when I giave the sale dates! I should have said our sale runs until midnight tonight NOV 27/09

Sandy