Monday, December 31, 2012

Sale With No S&H Continues, New Years Printables, Mini Stamps and New Samples


Happy New Year Everyone!  Our Sale continues with Free Shipping and until tomorrow Jan 1 at midnight  (but honestly I won't change it until Jan 2 after I've had coffee). I decided to continue the sale on my birthday. I'm a new years baby but wasn't born until 6 am so my parents didn't win free diapers for a year.  

We include a little gift with orders and if you order from our CraftyVintageGirl.com store  Little Chef is our New FREE Digital Stamp Set you can add to any order.  Shipping is free in all 3 stores but our Digital items are only on the craftyvintagegirl store.

 I came across an old New Years greeting in a letter that a store sent out to it's customers back in the 1800's and some parts of it seemed so fitting for 2012, so I pasted parts together.
Ringing in the New Year 

You can also see my post back in 2010 with this free Printable New Years Poem. I also included some games & festivities.   Do you have anything planned for New Years Eve?  We are having a small party here and I want to play a guessing game that has 4 fun parts. Does anyone know the name? You divide into teams, pick names of famous people, cartoon characters, actors, etc and write their names on slips of paper.  Each team sends up a player who grabs a slip and in the first round people takes turns 'talking', so they can say anything to make their team guess the name (just no part of the name). In the 2nd round everyone takes turns acting the name they pick out. I want to add a third round to 'draw' it and in the final round you can only say 1 word (like Disney for Mickey Mouse) . You use the same names for all the rounds so it get's easier and more fun. 
We have all these mini Clear Art Stamp Sets on Sale as my chipboard manufacture went out of business but I found boxes of the images to go with them - just no chipboard.  The stamp sets are on sale for $2.95 each.  Should I sell the images separately??  We only have a limited amount of the full Postcard sets with the chipboard left.



Look at these cute recipe cards DT Leader Vicki Chrisman created using the little Kitchen Mail stamp set

Here's what the stamp set looks like stamped on the chipboard. The pink stove is one of the 12 mini images included with the 6 large ones. The large ones have the same shape that the chipboard had.

 I love this altered album Vicki's cousin Paula made using a bunch of our images from our Creative Scraps.  
 
Here are place cards I made using the templates from our Retro Chrsitmas CD.  It was so easy as they print 4 per sheet and I just had to cut them out and add some Stickles.




Wishing you joy and creativity for a fabulous 2013!

Sandy Redburn
Owner See Our  CraftyVintageGirl.com Store
 Our Online Shopatron Store  (sorry No digital downloads)

Visit us on Facebook with over 4830 Fans! This Blog: http://heartwarmingvintage.blogspot.com
Our Website: http://www.craftysecrets.com
 
Toll Free Phone or Fax 1-888 597-8898
Local Phone 604 597-8817

 
Crafty Secrets Head Office
15430 78 A Ave.,
Surrey, BC V3S 8R4


USA Warehouse
250 H. Street, #436
Blaine,WA 98230

No comments: