Monday, February 10, 2014

Linky Winner for Feb and Easter-Spring Update

Hi Everyone,



I have the random.org winner for our Feb Linky Party but I'm sorry you will have to wait until tomorrow for our new Spring Printable Debut. I've been so busy working in Photoshop I have filled something on my computer called the 'scratch disc' and it has locked up my computer.  The Easter Printables have grown into beautiful papers as well and likely I will offer many of them on a CD as per so many requests. Sorrry - should have dome that with Valentine Kit.

Congratulations to lucky $50.00 gift card winner #2 Diane (nelliesnest) and to everyone else who entered I will send you the $6.00 coupon.

I couldn't help it we had to have Spring-Easter papers to go with these and it will take a while - but it is looking amazing!


 Thanks for your patience! I did hire a new shipper (Lyssa who is fantastic) for our USA little warehouse so things are getting better but I'm still on my own in the office and it has been a crazy last few months but I can see a light at the end of what has seemed like a dark tunnel.

Hugs

Sandy Redburn
Crafty Secrets

Visit Our CraftyVintageGirl.com Store
Join Us on Facebook!

This Blog: http://heartwarmingvintage.blogspot.com
Our Website: http://www.craftysecrets.com
Toll Free Phone or Fax 1-888 597-8898
Local Phone 604 597-8817

Crafty Secrets Head Office
15430 78 A Ave.,
Surrey, BC V3S 8R4

USA Warehouse
250 H. Street, #436
Blaine,WA 9823



2 comments:

Diane said...

WOW!!!!! How exciting for me....thank YOU so very much,,,I can hardly wait to shop..woo who!!! Thank you..thank you!!!

Sheila Rumney said...

Congrats Diane!