Monday, October 27, 2014

Retro and Vintage Kitchen Kit and Stamp Update

Hi Everyone,

Gee by now those of you who know me probably already know how excited I get when we release new product, sometimes too excited like today - I planned on adding our new Kitchen Kits and Digital Stamp Sets to our Store but the kits are over 200 MB each and my webmaster tells me we need to get our server company to increase our download size.  UPDATE:  I did manage to get the Kitchen Queen Digital Stamps Set uploaded to our store! This part 1 preview has the sizes

 Here are all of the images in this set, except these are smaller. I'm working on larger preview sheets with the sizes for the rest shown here.


The stamp set above goes great with the Retro Kitchen Kits I'm trying to get added to our store.
There will also be a Vintage Kitchen Digital Stamp Set to go with our Kitchen Memories Kit. 

Seriously - I feel like these are the best sets we've ever done!  Mind you I felt that way with each CD, then our Garden and Sewing Collections but these are looking so great and it's something we all have in common - we all have to eat and cooking cam be such a rewarding hobby and one of the best skills to teach your kids.

It was bugging me that although we have an amazing amount of cool images I felt we were short on words, so my graphics lady Cindy and I got carried away and created a bunch more for the stamps sets and both Kits. I love the way Cindy did this lettering with the embossed edges.

                               
Here's an updated preview of the Kitchen Memories Kit and check out the 'Love and Laughter Hankie I made.


The bears were not working on the honeycomb paper so I searched through all my Valentines and found 2 cute bees which look cuter and the Bears are going in Kitchen Memories Kit on some yellow stitched fabric paper.  I'm in love with the 3D napkin below and the doilys I showed you before.


Thanks for your patience with the kits!
Sandy
Thanks!
Sandy Redburn
Crafty Secrets

Visit Our CraftyVintageGirl.com  Store
Join Us on Facebook!

This Blog:
http://heartwarmingvintage.blogspot.com
Our Website: http://www.craftysecrets.com
Toll Free Phone or Fax 1-888 597-8898
Local Phone 604 597-8817

Crafty Secrets Head Office
15430 78 A Ave.,
Surrey, BC V3S 8R4


1 comment:

2amscrapper said...

tough decision. I need the toaster in the Kitchen Memories which I think is part of the Retro kit and I need the frying pan in the Vintage Kitchen set. And I can think of so many things to make with the rest of the items in the kits. Helene