Tuesday, August 19, 2008

See Us at a Show Near You! Plus Check Out These HOT Samples!

Hello Everyone,

Yikes – it’s been 10 days since I posted and time has flown by! I’m getting ready to leave for the Creating Keepsakes Show in Tulsa Oklahoma this Fri & Sat, Aug 22 - 23, in Booth # 94 at the Renaissance Tulsa Hotel and Convention Center. I hope you can come to the show if you live in the area! I would love to meet you and give you a FREE little gift – just mention this blog post!

I still need help at the show on Saturday, so if you want to help or know someone – please call our toll free number 1-888 597-8898. If Veronica reads this and she can still help, please call as I don’t have your number. I have help setting up on Thurs and the first day Friday, but Saturday should be busy and I’m by myself!
You can get more details about the show HERE.

Judy from Scrapyard 329 will also have a bunch of our products at the Scrapbook Expo Show this Fri & Sat, Aug 22 -23 in St. Charles, IL and then she will have a booth in San Diego, CA Aug 29 & 30/08. You can get details on booth these Scrapbook Expo Shows HERE



Our NEW Glamour Stamp Sets are in stock and shipping to stores! This set has a real art deco glamour girl style

I adore this card that Lisa Zappa from our design team created using the Glamour Girl stamps, Copic Markers and paper from our Radiant Paper

Pad. You can get all the details on Lisa's blog ShabbyChickJunk HERE on how she created this beauty!



It looks like soldering is becoming more and more popular and this boxed set of cards that Michelle Wooderson from
our design team created using a the spool, thread, and safety pin from our Sew Special set provides a perfect spot to add the little soldered charm. One of the cool elements of this set is the way you can stamp the thread stamp over the spool, so you can change the color of thread each time and color it to match your project.





Vicki Chrisman from our design team used images from our Little Dolls Image & Journal Notes Booklet to decorate this wood shawdow box. The little girl, the wings, party hat, the 'faux theatre curtains' and Once Upon a Time sentiment are all from the same booklet. The paper

You can see more close up photos and details on Vicki's blog HERE

I really like the dimension she added using foam squares. The lace, mini pom poms, scallops and robins egg blue painted wooden feet are each wonderful touches that turned this project into a little piece of art!

We will also being sending out our regular little newsletter soon but I'm wondering if it would be easier to do it like a blog post? The photos can be bigger and there are not many restrictions on how many photos and details you want to include. I would love to hear any feedback you may have?

Have a fantastic day!
Sandy Redburn

Owner

Crafty Secrets - Heartwarming Vintage




7 comments:

Sharon in NE said...

Love these projects!!

I think a newsletter via blog post would be great as I am much more organized on my computer system than anywhere else in my home.

Keep up the good work!

Darlene said...

Busy, busy, busy!!! Have you passed yourself in the doorway yet? LOL!! These samples are awesome and the new stamp sets are amazing!! LOVE them!! Thanks so much for taking the time to keep us up to date on what's happening with CS ... keep up the good work!!
Wished I weren't in Ohio or I would LOVE to come and give you a helping hand!! Good luck!!

Anonymous said...

All three of the projects are wonderful! I love Lisa's card and Mish's charm and stationery set and of course, Vicki's shadow box with that sweet little fairy in it! I wish I were closer and I'd love to help you out! Love the new Glamour Girls set!!!!

Anonymous said...

fab projects!! I'm loving the new sets too!

Anonymous said...

Great samples! The idea of the newsletter in your blog sounds good to me. Anything that is easier is always a favorite with me. Like the others I wish I lived in a location where you were doing a show but then again that could be dangerous : )

Erin Glee said...

The new Glamor Girls stamp set looks so cool! I love to see pictures...the more and the bigger, the better, so I would be very happy with a newsletter in blog form~ whatever is easier for you, really!

In CA~sorry, but I won't be making it to a Show : (

Vicki Chrisman said...

Thinking of you , while your at the show. Hoping it is a huge success!