Monday, November 22, 2010

Our DT Christmas Challenge!

Hi Everyone,

Today is our Design Team Christmas Challenge and I had a bunch of things to show you like our new Angel Blessings stamp set, plus a free printable 2010 vintage calendar, links and more and my computer crashed. I've tried restarting 6 times and no luck, so I'm doing a quick post on Jessica's computer here in the office with the links.

Visit Our Design Team Blogs!


Vicki Chrisman Team Leader

Pam Hooten

Heidi Blankenship

Linda Duke

Michele Kovack

Melissa Phillips

Flo Teixeira from France

Julie Campbell

Mary Hamer

Anna Wight (Our November Guest Designer)

I will be back ASAP with everything else as soon as I'm up and running again! 

Sandy Redburn
Owner
Crafty Secrets.com
Our Heartwarming Vintage Blog

Our Online Store
Our Store Locator

Toll Free 1- 888 597-8898

No comments: