This is our first time publicly doing a Design Team Call as I usually get to know each designer after falling in love with samples I’ve seen that they have created with Heartwarming Vintage Collection of images or our Clear Art Stamps, and often they use both. Many of our DT ladies have been with us for years but we have space to add more people and we are also starting a new Digital & Hybrid Design Team for our first in a series of CD’s. Our first CD is titled Creating with Vintage Patterns (available May 30/11). Creating with Vintage Images and Creating with Vintage Typography will follow. Click on the photo to see it larger.
Crafty Secrets Design Team Call!
We are looking for talented and enthusiastic paper crafters, stampers and digital designers who love vintage and have time to commit to designing samples each month using our products and to promote our products online and be an inspiration to others!
This is a 6 month position running from June 1, 2011 through December 31, 2011. Team members off both teams can reapply for 2012. This call is open to English speaking residents worldwide. Deadline to submit is May 28/11.
Please email submissions to email@example.com
Design Team Members Are Responsible For:
1) Posting 4 projects per month on your blog using primarily Crafty Secrets Products and the ability to include any helpful instructions, quality photos (listing and linking to Crafty Secrets products in your posts).
2) Participation in our monthly challenge in a Blog Hop with the other DT members and sometimes other companies. The dates for each challenge are given 1-3 months in advance so if you are out of town you can schedule your post ahead.
3). You agree to release the rights of your samples to Crafty Secrets for display on the company website, blog, in company publications and possibly for display at shows.
Although it's not a requirement, we also love to see DT members post their creations in any other online galleries and social media networks, join in challenges on other sites, submit samples to magazines ... basically just promote our products when possible.
Please include in your application:
- Name and address
- Include links to any of the following: Your Blog, Facebook page, any sites you have projects posted in such as stamp sites, Youtube, etc.
Please write a few paragraphs telling us:
A) A little bit about yourself, if you are on any current Design Team or have been and which ones?
B). Are you primarily a stamper, card maker, a traditional or digital scrapbooker?
C). Why you would like to be on the Crafty Secrets Design Team and what do you think you can offer?
- Attach 3-5 samples of your recent work which best showcases your style (under 500 KB please).
In Return Design Team Members Will Receive:
1. Generous product shipments filled with Crafty Secrets Products, with shipping included and the ability to pick some products you would like most to work with. Occasionally other companies products we may team up with.
2. Your picture and bio on the Crafty Secrets Blog and Website.
3. Compensation for published projects. Note: You don’t need to be on our Design Team to be rewarded for published projects! Please click HERE to read about our Rewards Program (scroll down past the Angel Policy).
4. Teacher discounts on any of our products for classes, although this is also available to teachers outside our Design Team as well.
Okay, now I have a winner to announce for our Blog Giveaway for our Car Classics and Favorite Fellas Stamp Sets, plus a copy of our CD, Creating with Vintage Patterns to be released May 30/11. From 123 entries, random.org picked #10, so congratulations to Lillian Child!
I'm visiting at DT Leader Vicki Chrisman's house in Nebraska and I wanted to show you the fantastic samples she designed for one our make & take at the Great American Scrapbook Show in Texas June 2 - 4. This make & take will be $1.00 with proceeds going to a charity. There will be a few different make & takes during this 3 day show and I will post the silver pendant neacklaces I made in my next post.
Here are the backs. Some of our double sided Creative Scraps work great in these small frames but we will have stamps you can use to stamp a card for the back side. They are discontinued Tattered Angels embossed Frames and I bought a skid of their discontinued products and will be adding some items to our store next week!
You can choose to create a double sided frame or one of these sweet mini wall hangings.
Until next time, wishing you all joy & creativity
Visit Our Store Locator
Visit Our Online Store Here
This Blog: http://heartwarmingvintage.blogspot.com
Our Website: www.craftysecrets.com
Toll Free Phone or Fax 1-888 597-8898
Local Phone 604 597-8817
Crafty Secrets Head Office
15430 78 A Ave.,
Surrey, BC V3S 8R4
250 H. Street, #436