Saturday, June 4, 2011

Photos from Great American Scrapbook Show & Links to Great Samples!

Greetings from Texas!


I'm posting from our hotel room at the Great American Scrapbook Show in Arlington, TX. We went to Olive Garden for a great dinner and Scott fell asleep shortly after we got back to the room. Vicki and I both felt like 'Zombies' last night so I decided to do my post quick this morning .Go check out her post HERE.  Here's some other photos from the show.



Sarah Hemphill is helping in the booth again this year and here she is running our make & take table in the photo above while Vicki was teaching our class with one of our other helpers Susan Tidwell.


The brass pendants below were a $1.00 make & take we did in the afternoon. We've been raising money for a local Meals on Wheels office. I will be adding some of these new items to our Shoptron store when I get home, plus - we will have NEW Mini Vintage Scraps!



Here is our little 'Sewing & Art Studio display.


Here us a photo of Susan and myself and look at this cool lampshade display idea. 



Michele Kovack  created this gorgeous card using our Love Mail Creative Scraps for her husband for their anniversary.


 Heidi Blankenship  created this patriotic card with an image from our Seasonal Booklet and a Spellbinders die.


Linda Duke created this very pretty card using our Garden Girl Scraps

Julie Campbell made this card using our Domestic Goddess Scraps and new papers from our CD. I promise we will add the CD to the online store as soon as we get the next shipment in (next week I hope).


Okay, off to the last day of the show!

Sandy

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope you are having a great time...say hi to Vicki for me! I want her cookbook in the Etsy store!

Jan Hennings said...

Looks like everyone is having a good time :) Love the little make and takes, too :)

VAWM said...

Hope you had a wonderful and restful evening! It looks like a fun and profitable show!

Vio said...

It looks awesome!! I wish I could go visit. Please post more pictures after this. Can't wait to hear more :) .... and rest well!

Carla said...

All of the samples are gorgeous, and I LOVE your sewing display!

Marlene (cards4u) said...

Love the pendants and looking forward to seeing all the new goodies in the store : )

Debbie said...

A-MAZING goodies ... wish I were there tooooo! Thanks for sharing all the pics - WOW! Too much FUN :)

Pam said...

The booth looks great Sandy!
Congrats on a successful show, as always!

Monique said...

It looks fantastic! I have never been to a show like this and being so far away hope to go to one in the UK at least! Have fun.

Fauve Design said...

Looks like a great show!Love the pictures and those brass embellishments are so so so cute!

Bev Gerard said...

Hi Sandy!
It was so sweet to see you again in Arlington! Wish I had a pic to share, but alas, when I had the moments to spend with y'all, my camera was not in my pocket! **shakes head at self**

Anyway, I adore my newest Crafty Secrets items, and wanted you to know that I have a sweet CS project in the Dirty Dozen gallery for June ... and also one for May! Thank you mega-bunches! I hope Arlington's turnout brings you back again in 2012~!

(((hugs)))
Bev

Julie T. said...

I keep coming back here and get more inspired each time. I am new to this and all the ideas are overwhelming