Tuesday, April 9, 2013

New Button Up Digital Stamp Set! Linky Party Winner, Cool Samples and More!

Hi Everyone, 

I'm a day late posting the winner for our April Linky Party as I wanted to show you our new Button Up Digital Set but I added some new images we had to work on and now the final Sewing Ephemera Printables are almost done!  Tues, Mar 9, 11 AM UPDATE: I did this post earlier but came back to add a link to our Button Up Set and say I will do a new post and link for the Sewing Ephemera tomorrow - which looks amazing! 
 Congratulatons to randon.org $50.00 C.S. Gift Certificate winner #12 Kathy Clement!  Kathy has been a long time supporter who creates great samples and she has never won so I was delighted her number was picked! There were some awesome samples this month and to celebrate all our new Sewing theme items all the ladies can pick a free Digital Art Stamp set or the Papers, or the $6.00 gift certificate!

I'm pretty excited with the way our Button Up Set turned out and now I can't pick a favorite as I love the Sew Fashionista and Sewing Basket Sets as well! All 3 of these sets have a bunch of larger than normal images and you can see sizes below. 

Okay, the adorable mouse isn't huge because he's from an old book and was small to start but he is 4"w x 2.7"H and I love the way Cindy gave him a needle tail and the button. I decided at the last minute we should add a jar and some button flowers and check out the bike 'spool' lady. There are 35 separate images on this $9.95 set in PNG files so you can layer them.
If you don't know how to do digital, new DT Member Sheila Rumney has a great step by step tutorial , plus you can see more here on our Tips & Tutorials Pintrest Board.


Click on the pages to see the details and sizes better. I love #35 with the 2 ladies that Cindy made! 

Look at this cool layout DT Leader Vicki Chrisman created using the Sewing Papers, stamps from the Sew Fashionista Digital Art Stamp Set and the colored flowers and spool will be on the Sewing Ephemera Set that will be added later today or tomorrow. Vicki's blog was down for a week but she will be adding this layout soon with details.


I really like the shabby colors in the sewing papers Vicki used on this card and how well they go with the Bobbin Set Card she added.  Scissors are from the Sewing Basket Set

Here's a pretty card DT Member Michele Kovack created using the Sewing Papers plus our Button Card Set  which is 2 pages for $2.95


DT Member Melissa Bove also used the same Button Card Set and Sewing Papers to create th cool card below. I love the way she used the graph paper in the background with the dress form. 

 Wow - we have over 5500 Facebook Fans!  I have to admit I'm totally intimidated about Facebook and only use it to post updates but I need to go on more often.  I've become obsessed working in Photoshop.  We are working on a bunch of changes with our new site and products I will share asap.
  
 I hope you are having a fabulous day!

Sandy Redburn
 
See Our  CraftyVintageGirl.com Store
 Our Online Shopatron Store  (sorry No digital downloads)
Visit us on Facebook with over 5400 Fans!   This Blog: http://heartwarmingvintage.blogspot.com 
Our Websitehttp://www.craftysecrets.com    

Toll Free Phone or Fax 1-888 597-8898
Local Phone 604 597-8817

 
 Crafty Secrets Head Office
15430 78 A Ave.,
Surrey, BC V3S 8R4


USA Warehouse
250 H. Street, #436
Blaine,WA 98230

No comments: