Monday, March 31, 2008

The Winner is...and Again April 1st - Plus Come See Us April 4 & 5!

Hello everyone, Please don’t be too disappointed if you didn’t win this draw as I’m going to do another draw again tomorrow! I originally said Monday, April 1st and the 1st is actually tomorrow on Tuesday, so we will draw another winner tomorrow as well! The winner of todays draw is Jessica from NY. If you haven't entered yet, you can ENTER HERE and say what large, medium and small Clear Art Stamps you would choose.

Jessica’s comment said: “How fun! I would love to win Sweet Kids, Baby Girl, and Mini Memories. I LOVE all the samples shown here! Talk about talent!”
Congratulations Jessica, please send us your mailing address and we will get your stamps sent out to you! Here are the sets Jess won

We LOVED reading the different favorite sets people picked and the wonderful positive comments! You have no idea how much this means to us!!! Each set is like a labor of love and it feels so, so good to know people appreciate the designs and the quality! I'm very blessed to have Cindy our graphic designer and such a fantastic design team as well because they create such incredible samples which inspire people and show so many creative possibilities!

NEW FLASH! I just found out this morning that there is space in the Sewing Craft Show in Abbotsford BC Canada and we will have a double booth there this weekendApril 4 & 5. (I think there are classes on the 3rd). Here is the link and some details www.sewingandcraftsshow.com
I hope a bunch of you can make it to this show as I plan on bringing all sorts of new goodies, clearance items and lots of samples! Here is a photo from the CK Scrapbook Expo we were at in Portland last month just before they opened the doors.
Tomorrow, I will post the next winner! I was given tickets to take my husband to see the Bruce Sprigsteen concert tonight, so I'm doing this a post a bit early.

Here is another great sample from Michele Kovack (on far right) who was our guest designer this month.
Thanks for creating such great samples Michele!

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my Gosh! My heart just jumped into my throat when I saw my name. LOL! I'm so excited! Thank you, thank you.

Michele Kovack said...

Congrats JEssica!!! Thanks so much for the wonderful opportunity Sandy! Hugs!

Anonymous said...

Yeah! Good for you Jessica!
Shawn

Anonymous said...

If I could win 3, I would choose Bird Lovers, Bird Notes, and Altered Art. Keeping my fingers crossed.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations to you, Jessica. I think, I would feel the same way, if I won. Happy stamping :-)

And I made a mistake. I was in boubt, and chose 2 large and a medium set. My bad. If i´m the lucky winner, I would choose Sweet Kids, Cherubs and Altered Art.
Thanks/ Tina F.

Jeannie said...

Congratulations Jessica! I want to see some great samples! Your selection looks fantastic! Jeanne

Beth Thomas said...

Congratulations, Jessica! I love the selection you choose!

Anonymous said...

Congrats! I'm sure you'll come up with some beautiful work with those stamps!

Diana said...

Congrats Jessica. Wish we could all win, but isn't great they give us this fun oppotunity.

Anonymous said...

Okay, since I can't pick every single set (which is exactly what I would LOVE to do!!!) I'll say that my favorites are Little Chef, Fishing Buds and Sweet Kids! I really do love them all! It was great to see your booth in Portland and to get a chance to chat with you! Thanks for the fun!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, Jessica! Have fun with your new goodies!!!