Friday, March 20, 2009

Hi From Stamp Show and Samples by Marlene Bender!

Hi Everyone,
This is a quick post as I'm using my laptop at our hotel in Portland as we set up our booth today for the Heirloom Stamp & Paper Arts Festival at the Metropolitan Expo grounds. I also have some samples to share with you by one of our guest designers this month Marlene Bender!

As you can see in these photos we hadn't finished setting up when I snapped them. I have so many fantastic samples by our design team, so later I got inventive and found ways to add a bunch more. I'm excited about this show and I have free gifts for any customers that say they read this newsletter.


I'm doing this post from our hotel and feel bad that I forgot to bring Marlene's bio.
Here is a link to Marlene's gallery on Spiltcoast. She has created all sorts of cool samples using our products like this 'carpet bag purse' she created using paper from our Earthy Paper Pad.

I also love this tote box Marlene decorated using paper from our Radiant paper pad with asstorted buttons and trim


Marlene used this sweet image of the little girl baking on her altered muffine tin here.

This little wall mirror would be an adorable gift for a little dancer! The paper is from our Pastel Paper Pad and the stamp is from our Little Dancer stamp set. I love the way Marlene added the tulle skirt!
Here on the this card, Marlene used the same stamp stamp again but she created a stage by folding our paper into curtains and cutting the paper lace from our Pastel Pad to create a valance.

Lastly, this is a cute and quick idea for dressing up a little gift for a friend with an image from our Girlfriends Image & Journal Booklet and matching papers and embellisments.


Be sure to come back this Monday for the grand finale in our March Mix with the Tattered Angels Design Team and the remaing ladies from ours. Plus - we are giving away a great prize pack with our product and some Glimmer Mist from Tattered Angels.

Wishing you joy & creativity
Sandy Redburn

7 comments:

Carla said...

Marlene's samples are wonderful!!

Anonymous said...

The Portland show looks fun! Marlene's samples are so creative. Look forward to seeing more.
Cynthia (SCS - Stampinak)

Darlene said...

The stamp show set up looks awesome Sandy ... even before it's completed! So much to look at and purchase ... wished I lived closer!!
Marlene's projects are AWESOME ... so creative and inspirational!! I will certainly have to drop her a personal note of congratulations!!
Keep the goodness coming ... I'm loving it!!

Lyneen said...

I so wish I had time to drive down to Portland and ask for the Free Gift.... but it is a drive and I have things I must do before the work week starts!

Maybe you will be in Puyallup!

smiln60 said...

Thanks so much for taking the time from your vacation to share with all of us the "beauties" on this post!!
Rachel

Crestajune said...

It was so great to see you and get all of the Crafty Secrets products that we have been wanting. Thank you so much for your generosity. You are our favorite stamp designer! Your booth and samples were wonderful as always!
Thanks again,
Donna and Cresta

Anonymous said...

Eeegads Marlene has sure been busy.....her samples are awesome and provide lots of inspiration. Hope you had a great show! Thanks for the pics