Sunday, March 8, 2009

Tattered Angels & Crafty Secrets March 9 Mix. Scrap Winners!

Hi Everyone,

I am so lucky to be on vacation right now in Mexico while writing this post. Our friends rented a house for a month in a little fishing village north of Puerto Vallarta and invited us for a week.
I heard that it snowed at home yesterday so now Im not going to want to go home!




Im happy to say that I have links to the second group of fabulous samples these design team ladies created using a mix of our Heartwarming Vintage products with Glimmer Mist from Tattered Angels! Please click on each of the 4 links below to visit each of their blogs. To see last weeks samples, just scroll below to the previous post or you can click HERE.

Crafty Secrets DT Member Vicki Chrisman http://vickichrisman.blogspot.com

Crafty Secrets DT member Michele Kovack http://chelemom.blogspot.com/

Tattered Angels DT Memeber Nic Howard http://www.nichoward.typepad.com/

Tattered Angels DT Member Melissa Phillips http://www.lilybeanpaperie.typepad.com/

You can learn more about Glimmer Mist and all the other fantastic products from Tattered Angels Website and the Tattered Angels Blog

I also have two random winners to annouce who have each won a full set of our Creative Scraps (plus an extra sheet of their favorite). 140 people entered and tried to pick their favorite from the six themes we just introduced. It sounded like it was hard for many people to pick just one - which makes me so happy! You can read all the comments HERE. I asked my friends here to pick 2 random winners. Ms Cheryl and Scrapbookdoll are the winners and have been emailed for their addresses.

Ms. Cheryl who said: Oh how wonderful ! I love them all.If i can only pick one set it would have to be "Girlfriend" but Domestic Goddess runs a close second. It is very nice of you to offer this giveaway, Thank you, ms.cheryl


Scrapbookdoll said: Love the Seasonal Calendar Creative Scraps and the Summer Creative Scraps they are so gorgeous.

We were to have them in stock today but our printer says we will now have them for shipping this Wed, Mar 1. You can ask your favorite store to order them for you or order them from our online Shopatron store here.


Thanks so much to everyone who entered and all your nice compliments! We are thrilled you love them!!!

I will have some great samples to share with you next week after I get home by Marlene Bender one of our talented guest designers this month. Plus, next Monday I will post links to the next round of samples using Glimmer Mist with our products from the other Tattered Angels and Crafty Secrets DT Members! Also, tomorrow there will be a new challenge posted at Splitcoast HERE which you can join in on.

Our Online Store Locator
Our Shopatron Store

Wishing you joy & creativity
Sandy Redburn
Owner

Crafty Secrets - Heartwarming Vintage Co.
http://www.craftysecrets.com/
info@craftysecrets.com
Ph or Fx 604 597-8817

6 comments:

Ms. Cheryl said...

I was reading your blog while slouching on the couch after my physical therapist wore me out ,sorta half dozing, when there it was... MY NAME...
I WON... OH MY GOSH... I WON...if my knee would have supported me ( recent replacement) i would have jumped straight up. Instead i just screamed and watched my cat jump straight up.I am so excited. I know i'm not good at showing my emotions. Dang, i'm plum tired after all that excitement.
Thanks soooooo much,
ms.cheryl

Vicki Chrisman said...

Hope you are enjoying every minute there.. YOU deserve it! (now put that computer away!) lol

Lyneen said...

Congrats Ladies!

I wanted to share... for my Lady of the House challenge I sued one of the Glaour Girls..... she fit perfectly in my house...

http://dreamingofcastles.blogspot.com/2009/03/lady-of-house.html

I just love this set of stamps

Marlene (cards4u) said...

I am so glad you are able to get away - hope you are having a great time! And congrats to the winners - enjoy your new goodies!

Jennifer Davis said...

Wow...I just stumbled upon your site from someone else's blog and I LOVE your stamps!!!!!! They are just amazing, I've never seen anything like them in a clear stamp set. =)

Ms. Cheryl said...

Today I recieved my sets of creative scraps and they are devine. Thank you, ms.cheryl