Thursday, October 29, 2009

Creative Ideas, Links and Reminder for Tomorrow!

Hi Everyone,

I’ve been bad at blog posting as we are working on NEW EXCITING PRODUCTS and I just finished doing back 2 back shows! I also have the CK Show coming up next week in Bellevue WA (Nov 6&7) and it’s a big popular show. I have some fun things to share today and you have to come back tomorrow for our Birdie DT Challenge and 2 blog candy giveaways!

Crackle technique Video by Beate Johns

Halloween Chandelier
MASKquerade Challenge Gallery
Give a Giggle, Send a Smile Challenge
Adorable Baby Boy Postcard Album
Free Thanksgiving Antique Postcard Link
Reminder – Tomorrow is Our DT Bird Challenge & Blog Candy!
My Backyard Fall Photo

Here is a link to a great little video that Beate Johns from Splitcoast created showing a crackle technique she used on the Santa from our Season's Greetings Stamp Set! Beate has other Crafty Secrets projects HERE on here blog

I know Halloween is only 2 days away but I had to share this fun Halloween chandelier that was featured on scrapscene today. Christy created it and used a bunch of images from our Halloween Cuts. This idea would be easy to change up and tie on Christmas images, baby or? To get more details click here to visit Christy's blog.

I also wanted to show you this fun idea that Pammy Jo had for a challenge she recently hosted over at Splitcoast to create a 'mask' of some type and incorporate it into your project. I love the way she turned the coffee lady from our Homemade Booklet into a sassy little witch adding a hat, spider and webs from our Halloween Stamps, pumpkins and words from our Halloween Stickers and the mask she made. Check out her nail polish! Click here to see the 'mask gallery'


Marcy (kiddieltter) is hosting this weeks challenge to 'Give a Giggle, Send a Smile' and create a fun project using any of our products. Look at this cute 'I Hate Housework' card Marcy created using an image from our Domestic Goddess Scraps and stamps from our Kitchen Classics Clear Art Stamp Set. You can join in the fun and get the details HERE and click to see the other samples in the Gallery HERE!


I also wanted to show you this super adorable baby album that DT member Marisa Grosson created using 2 of the postcards from our Baby Boy Postcard Kit and some of our Baby Boy Vintage Stickers. This would make such an adorable keepsake for anyone with a new baby! Click HERE to see the other album pages on Marisa's blog and details on how she combined a Spellbinder's die to mat on her pages.



If you missed this free antique Thanksgiving Postcard we have, please click this link HERE to download it.


I had to run outside and snap a photo of my backyard and all the pretty Fall colors. I love Fall, if it would just not rain so much!

Don't forget to come back tomorrow to see our Design Team Birdie Challenge and see what the ladies create using any of our bird images and/or stamps. I will also be posting a great giveaway for a bunch of bird them products and include a link for a $30.00 Crafty Secrets Gift Certificate!

Wishing you joy & creativity!
Sandy Redburn
Owner
Crafty Secrets - Heartwarming Vintage Co.
Our website: www.craftysecrets.com

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just tried to download the Thanksgiving card, but the site said that it had expired and was no longer available.

Darlene said...

My goodness but you have been a very busy lady! Everything looks awesome! Keep up the great work!!

PatsyB said...

I just got this email and when I tried to download the Thanksgiving card, I got a noticed that it has expired? How long was it good for? Will it be put back up?

Darlene said...

Oh my gosh Sandy ... so many AMAZING creations by your DT! I'm just in awe with each blog I go to! WOW!!!