Monday, October 5, 2009

Our WCMD Challenge Winners, Discount Offer & More!

It was SO hard to pick the winners as everything was fantastic! First I want to thank everyone and and let you know I just got a 25% discount that will apply to every single person who entered our challenge (156 people) who may have fallen in love with something and want to place an order in our Shopatron Store. It’s good until midnight tonight only and you must enter this code: CRAFTYWCMD (in the little code box) and you must order from our Shopatron Store HERE.

Also, as I promised everyone who submitted a sample USING OUR PRODUCTS (and didn’t win) they would still get a prize, so please pick a free vintage booklet or a small stamp set! You must email me your choice and address to: office@craftysecrets.com and state what free booklet or stamp set you pick. We will pay and ship by reg. mail. Sorry I can’t offer this to everyone, as there were 156 entries! 3 Booklet choices: Little Dolls , Summer Time or Childhood or choose from 1 of these Small Stamp Sets: Altered Art, Mini Memories, Serenity Prayer, or Story of Me.


Now to the big winners who I will also contact by email - but I hope they read this now, as I have to go to the gym (my butt got wider this weekend!)

Best Card Using Crafty Secrets Products goes to: TXGrandmax6 wins the $50.00 gift certificate for her fantastic Halloween diorama card

The 3 Runner Up Winners Using Crafty Secrets each winning a $25.00 Gift Certificate:

Laadeedaa for her Enjoy the Journey Card

PapierGirl for her pretty Pansy Card (can't find the Spiltcoast link)


Saffivort for her Birthday Girls Card


From the group that played BUT DIDN'T USE any of our products, the 3 Winners of ANY MEDIUM STAMP SET are:




Tolecookie, for her great You Rock Card

Then there were sooo many fantastic cards created using our products and I want to post them all but I promised my daughter we would go to the gym and she will be here to get me in 30 mins, so I'm posting some people emailed me and I don't have time to do links BUT you can see them all HERE at Splitcoast! I was just so excited I had to put them here and we have so many international people who have slow computers and it will be way faster for them to scroll through these, get inspired and go visit the splitcoast gallery.

Texasgrandma sent me this fab card last night way past the deadline but I love it! Ooops, I accidentally linked her photo as the grand prize winner (the names are so close, TXgrandmax6)
and had to go back and change it but she still wins a booklet or small stamp set for submitting!


LOVE this inside of this card by Tlady, created with our Bird Lovers Stamp Set


This card by Badsherry is so pretty using an image from our Girlfriends Creative Scraps!


Look at this pretty baby card by oh_Kat and how she used images from our Baby Memories Vintage Cuts


Randi Wall (craftybc) created this adorable card using stamps from our Fairyland and Halloween sets


This Halloween card by LindseyRickett is so cute using the little monster from our Halloween stamp set

I thought this card created by CAKath using our Bird Note Stamp Set was so pretty! There's also some another great ones, including one by Beate with these birds all done in browns and orange fall colors and one by avonlea!


I love how cute this Christmas card turned out by harrahx2 using the Santa boy from our Little Dolls Booklet!

This one is so beautiful by Angelnorth using an image from our Christmas Image Booklet and you have to read her cool techniques (no time to find the link)


How about this ornament card created with our Christmas Joy Stamp Set by a_place_for_ink
It looks so 3D I think you could hang it on a tree!


Another fantastic Halloween card (there were so many) this one by ChristieTully using iamges from our Halloween Booklet
I still can't get over the chocolate box that ILoveLucy created for this card, they look so real they made me hungry last night! The lady is from our Coffee & Tea Stamp Set (not the expression).

Here is a very lovely card with fabulous colors that caardvark7 created using our Sweet Kids Stamp Set.
Ohhh, I want to post more but don't have time, and I'm sorry I didn't get everyones 'real names' credited but you can see the entire gallery all 157 HERE (with and without Crafty Secrets).
You can also enter to WIN Some Great Christmas Crafty Secrets Stuff HERE on DT member Pam Hooten's Blog and see her fabulous Christmas Journal!
I will be back later this week with more great samples from our Design Team!
I also need to give a GIANT THANKS to good ol' Vicki Chrisman, our DT leader and with me scince I turned 'vintage' 6 years ago! She did such a fantastic job hosting this event and considering we were both first timers to this, it worked out great!
Also, if you haven't left feedback on my last post on your favorite possible future stamp designs, you still can HERE and we will draw a winner next Sunday. I've really enjoyed reading your suggestions! Great Ideas - Thanks so much!
PS - If you are looking for our products and can't find them please ask you fav store to call us! Also, they may order off Notions who carries most of our products and sells to stores.
Okay, off to the gym!
Wishing you all joy & creativity!

Sandy Redburn
Owner
Crafty Secrets

5 comments:

Marlene (cards4u) said...

Congrats to the winners! What a great weekend - seeing so many wonderful cards! Thanks to everyone who made this possible and thank you Sandy for your generosity!!

Hearts Turned said...

Congratulations to all the winners! Everyone's cards were so wonderful! Nice to see so many new faces playing with Crafty Secrets--hope they keep coming back! Thanks, Sandy and Vicki!

PapierGirl said...

OMG! Thank you Sandy! Creating comes easy with all the inspiration that oozes out of your shop! I really appreciate it.
PapierGirl - Cathy :)xx

Sarah said...

What a surprise or should I say shock that my card was chosen as a winner for your challenge! I am so glad that the poor photography did not take off points!!
Thanks, Sandy, for keeping the love of vintage alive with all of your wonderful products and Vicki, for being such a source of inspiration.

Sarah-TXGrandmaX6 on SCS

Randi said...

Congrats to all the winners!! Thanks again for the generous prize offerings Sandy!!! And, thanks for posting my card!!! :o)
Looking forward to more Crafty Secrets challenges!