Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Guest Blogger Sheila Rumney - Cards


Hello, everyone, this is Sheila.  I am so happy to be a guest blogger while Sandy is away.  I have a few cards  to share with you that I made recently.  There is something so special about giving those you love a little piece of yourself.  


The first one I made with Crafty Secrets Creative Scraps Love Mail.  The images on this sheet are so sweet.


I added a few papers, embellishments and a little glitter to make the image stand out.  I can't wait to send this to a special someone who is celebrating an anniversary soon.

This card I made for another sweet person who has given me love and support throughout the years.  


This is one of the cute images and sayings from Crafty Secrets Creative Scrap Girlfriends.  


I added some lace, fabric, seam binding, button and glitter to the image.  

The Crafty Secrets Creative Scraps makes card making so quick and easy... 

Just select your images from variety of Creative Scraps themes:

Altered Fairies         Vintage Photo            Little Blessings
Birds & Blossoms          Farm Fresh          Halloween       
       Sew Nice              Merry Christmas           Seasonal Calendar
                Travel              Domestic Goddess             Garden                      
Easter                Wonderland Tea

 then add papers, ribbons, embellishments and a little glitter to make them shine!

Wishing you a creative day.



5 comments:

Kathy/NorthCarolina said...

Great post and beautiful cards, Sheila! I love working with those creative scraps, too!

Vicki Chrisman said...

Gorgeous cards Sheila! You always do such a beautiful job :) Love your work!

Darlene said...

WOW! These are just GORGEOUS Sheila!!

Cynthia said...

Lovely cards, Sheila. Beautiful colors!

Crafty Secrets Heartwarming Vintage Co. said...

Love both of your cards Sheila, you used 2 of my fave images. Thanks for doing a great post while I'm away. We had a great trip and are on our way home but stuck in airport with a flight delay.

Sandy